Allsop 26226 Wrist Aid Mouse Pad
The main cause of ergonomically related injuries (carpal tunnel sydrome) is repetitive motion. That's sort of the reason they also refer to those injuries as repetitive stress syndrome. A good example is of this is holding the wrist at the same angle for 8 hours straight while browsing the Internet. ýA great way for someone to keep browsing and prevent the pain and soreness is to vary the angle of the wrist when using a computer mouse. At a sleek 7-degree angle, the Wrist Aid gives a slanted surface to mouse on. By rotating the mouse pad on a desk throughout the day, or maybe just during the periods of high mousing activity, the affects of the repetitive stress associated with mousing are reduced.ýAll of that, and the smooth mousing surface Allsop is famous for. It's smooth, but not too smooth, soft, but not too soft.
- Adjustable angle accommodates individual comfort levels
- Circular shape allows for maximum mousing surface
- Provides ergonomically correct angle for wrist when using a computer mouse
- Meets OSHA's recommendations for reducing repetitive stress injuries
- Right- or left-handed use