Re-Grip PN36 Replacement Hand Grip (Small)
Re-Grip is a universal solution to applying a new hand grip. Significantly improving the few options on the market, Re-Grip uses strong, durable elastic material to provide mechanical and environmental protection while enhancing comfort for the user. It is ergonomic and reduces muscle fatigue while having nonslip properties for better control and safety. With its special patented design, Re-Grip is easy for anyone to install. The elastic grip is held extended by an inner coil, forming a tube that fits over the handle. The user simply pulls a tab at the bottom to unwind the coil allowing the elastic grip to constrict and form around the handle. This small diameter version may fit screwdrivers, ratchets, brooms, small rakes and shovels, hairbrushes, mini flashlights, socket wrenches and more!
- Simple way to add a new grip to any handle, lever or tool
- Nonslip grip
- Installs in seconds
- Elastic grip is held extended by an inner coil, forming a tube that fits over the handle
- User simply pulls a tab at the bottom to unwind the coil, allowing the elastic grip to constrict & form around the handle
- EPDM exterior
- Solvent-, water- & weather-resistant
- Heat-resistant up to 300deg F
- Provides electrical insulation of up to 1,000V only when the user's hands are entirely on the Re-Grip(R)
- Max dia: 1.1"
- Min dia: .68"
- Clearance: 1.3"
We Also Recommend
Certified Appliance Accessories 90-1028 3-Wire Eyelet 30-Amp Dryer Cord, 10ft
ERP 5220JA2009D Refrigerator Water Valve (Replacement for LG 5220JA2009D)